Friday, July 8, 2011

Blogging Thru Word (Microsoft Office)


 

So, I'm going to try this… except, I can't type so well... why is my screen/texts too small??? Let's fix that… how?

Aaahhhh.. zoomed out at 38%..

(…checking tools, bars, etc.)

There! Moved scroll to 90%... much, much better.

This will be my little break from not being able to update this mommy blog from the peak of my pregnancy, which was supposedly the main topic here - to now that I'm already a mom. Hmmmm… yup, I'm finally enjoying motherhood and that's what we're going to explore in this space from now on. It's heading that way anyway in the first place.

But before that, I am trying out this blog posting through Microsoft Office Word. Hoping against all odds that I'll be able to collect posts I could write offline or something like that. Moms, especially pure breastfeeding like me, don't always have enough free time to do anything. Eating alone can be challenging at times. I'm sure if you're a mom, you know what I mean.

I intend to write my baby's firsts (milestones) here… how I feel… and believe me, though in bliss, you have other things going on and moodswings can still kick in pretty hard.

I've also become a shopaholic mommy. So, I'm planning to put my purchases and reviews here… plus more.

Hope this works this time… for now, that would be it.

Happy blogging mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment