Saturday, January 15, 2011

Keeping It Organized

Stradmore's Mommy
Blogberry 2011



Excited about what's going to happen this year, I decided to get myself a really suitable planner that would help boost this enthusiasm into good use.

In most studies, pregnant women are said to be quite forgetful, thus, a planner that holds appointments, finance budgeting list, occasions and all that will definitely be helpful.  Stradmore's Mommy Blogberry became an easy choice since there isn't a lot of planners intended solely for mothers (or in my case, mother to be...)

Aside from its purpose, it's quite stylish too so you'll really have that zest to keep writing as much as you possibly can.  

So, for now, let's see how helpful this organizer will be for me... 
As far as I know, I'm ecstatic just looking and writing in it... Hope it keeps my energy all up and giggly the entire year ahead.

How about you?  How are you coping up with the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment